A New Way to Get the Property Your Business Needs
One of the biggest hurdles for any business owner is finding the perfect location. Commercial Funding Centerrealizes this, which is why we offer commercial real estate financing for transactions of all sizes. No matter if you desire an investment commercial property or an owner-occupied one, we’ve got the resources and expertise you need for both recourse and nonrecourse business property loans.
Products Perfectly Tailored to Suit Your Needs
What’s so great about our commercial real estate financing program is we feature several different products designed to meet your every need rather than just some of them. Examples of those products include:
- Mezzanine and equity financing, for when you need specially customized financing
- 504 and SBA 7a loans, which are ideal for flagged/unflagged and owner-occupied properties
- Conventional programs, for basic commercial real estate financing deals
- FHA and HUD financing, for acquisition, new construction and rehabilitating currently standing commercial buildings
- Bridge loans, which provide you with the capital you need when you’re in the middle of selling one property and buying another and need an influx of cash to make a smooth transition between the two and get the property you desire
- International financing, if the property or your business takes you overseas
- Construction financing, for situations in which it’s better to build your property rather than buy a pre-existing one
More About Bridge Loans
One thing to take note of with bridge loans is they are temporary loans that allow you to take advantage of finding the ideal location for your business when you haven’t yet sold your previous property. We know how frustrating it can be to find yourself unable to put a down payment on your next great location all because you don’t yet have access to the cash from selling another property. With bridge loans, you don’t have as much to worry about.
Find Out More
Don’t hesitate to reach out to us here at Commercial Funding Center for more details about commercial real estate financing.